About Me

Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Have Issues

I know I haven't been on for a few days. I've had issues. First off I've been struggling what to write. I find that I always write about myself and that is so self absorbed. So I'm going to work on not talking about myself so much. I was just hoping so one could relate to my experiences.

 See there I go again talking about myself.

So the next thing was, what am I writing for and to be honest, I'm not sure yet. I just know I enjoy doing it. I just need to write better content, but I get to caught up in trying to write this epic post that everyone will want to read.

Dang it! There I go again making it about me. 😁

Anyway, another thing is a few nights ago a virus got into the laptop.😞 so I am actually writing this on my phone.😊 it kind of fun I get to use these fun Emoji's😎

Well the last thing isn't an issue it's actually something really cool. My favorite cousin and my two boys, ok her two boys, are in town. And we have been getting ready for them to come. We actually going to take them to Fort Worth today so I will have more to write about tomorrow.

So until next time; give your family a hug you never know how far away you'll live from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment