About Me

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stinky Feet

So the other day I was listening to a couple of girls that work in the cubicles in front of me and I had to chuckle to myself. Their conversation was about stinky feet. Later I continued the conversation with one of these girls.

I have to admit I'm glad I'm that I'm not the only person with this thought process. The conversation basically boiled downed to having a fear of someone in the cube next to you being able to smell your stinky feet.

You know how it is ladies. You buy these cute little shoes and you can't wear socks with them because then it will look dumb or not fashionable or it's just to bulky to wear with those particular shoes. You could wear knee highs, but if you're in a skirt you can end up looking like elephant ankles, (no offence to the elephants out there), All baggy and wrinkly and full on pantyhose don't let you breath. So you opt for the natural look. Personally if I'm wearing pants I don't mind knee highs so much.

So you're sitting at your desk, you're feet start getting hot and sweaty. They start sticking to the in side of your shoe. "I'll just slip them out for a second to get some air and cool off." Suddenly you move and a strong scent drifts up from under your desk. Stinky feet.

Now what, well there's not a lot to do at this point, but I heard from someone that if you take a fabric sheet and put it in your shoe that it will help. I actually tried it and it works pretty good, besides it helping with that unpleasant order it helps keep your feet drier.

So there you have it, one way to keep from having stinky feet. So until next time keep your feet, smelling sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment