About Me

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Married at First Sight

So my sisters and I have been watching and interesting show for the last few weeks. Marriage at First Sight. The premise of the show is 4 experts in different sociological fields matched up 3 couples and then the couples meet for the first time standing in front of the alter and get married.

These three couples are legally and lawfully married for 5 weeks. Doing everything a real married couple would do. I mean everything. Then after 5 weeks they can either stay married or get a divorce.

Spoiler Alert:

Two stay married and one gets a divorce.

So why am I bringing this up. I just want to ask the question. Would you do it. After watching the show one night my Mom asked me and I think she was a little surprise with my answer. I didn't have to think about it at all. My answer was...Yes. Be able to get married with out having to deal with trying to find that one person, but to have some one matched up to what your inner ideal person would be.

The one problem is I'm not good looking enough. The poor groom would be beside himself  waiting for that finally day. Anyone can handle five weeks.

Well it was a good show it really helped to show what it takes to work at a marriage. Sometimes I think I should try out, but them fear joins me. Not fear of being picked, but fear of not being ping picked.

What do you think, Would you ever marry a complete stranger?

Well better go, until next time be happy with who ever you're with. Remember they are with you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment