About Me

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Be careful what you say...

Today I'm grateful for those who are willing to take what we do serious, even if we are stupid, so they can protect us and keep us safe.

So I was listening to the radio the other day on my way to work and the DJ and his crew were talking about some guy that thought he would be funny and after coughing, sneezing and what not turned to the person next to him and said something like, "I have Ebola, you're all screwed." This is what happened.



This guy was an idiot. Even if he was just trying to be funny. What do you think?

I remember one time I was going somewhere and when the shy cab was checking my bags in I thought I would be funny and said something like, "Don't worry I don't have a bomb." Well the Sky Cab got really serious and was like, "You don't ever say things like that or you will get detained and maybe arrested." I guess he knew that I was just joking because nothing happened, but it really made me stop and think how stupid my words were. In this day and age you really have to be careful of what you say, especially when you are flying.

I'm going to be traveling soon myself and believe me I'm going to be quiet and just do what I have to do. Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by, and remember when flying if you're going to say something stupid, don't say anything at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment