About Me

Friday, October 10, 2014

What I'm grateful for...

There are so many things that I'm grateful for each day. Just to be living and breathing is one of them. I'm grateful that when I have those days when I feel like the world is crashing in around me and that know one will understand the turmoil that is going on in my head that I can find hope.

Hope is such a small word, but holds so much power, because when you lose hope what really matters. I have found in my life that when I have lost even a portion of my hope it's hard to get up in the morning. The world feels like you are being sucked up in some kind of vacuum hole and life is being sucked right out of you and all you want to do is give in to that helpless feeling.

Again, I am grateful for those times I get on my knees, pray and I'm given that help to stand up and live for another day and feel that there is hope. That I don't have to let the demons that haunt me and that vacuum that tries to suck life out of me destroy who I am.

Please if there is anyone out there that feels this way. There is hope, please reach out to whom and what ever you can to find it, because hope is a small word, but can give you so much power.

No comments:

Post a Comment