About Me

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Say goodby to September smiles and welcome gratitude.

So my September smiles month fell pretty flat. I had all these great ideas and for awhile I couldn't figure out why I was having such a hard time, but then one tearful night I think I finally figured some things out. How can I write and share smiles when I'm not smiling myself. Even though one reason i was focused on being happy and smiling and being positive, if you don't really feel that way it only last so long.

So I stepped back and took a look at myself, another long look at myself. What was I missing. Well one thing that I'm missing is my connection with my Heavenly Father. So I've decided i'm going back to basics. In stead of looking at the world as someplace I would rather not be. I need to look at my blessings and the things I have to be grateful for.

So here we go day one of what I am grateful for. I am grate for my family. For all their love and support. I don't know what I would do with then.

So until next time; count your many blessings and don't forget to give thanks to the one who gave it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment