About Me

Saturday, October 15, 2016

For One Day, the Joy of Being Someone New.

Hi everyone thanks for stopping by,


As we get closer to the end of the month I have one question for you. Do you have your costume yet?

I hope you're not saying right now, really a costume, that's just for kids. My kids are the ones that dress up not me. I am an adult! I know you like to do that, but that's you. Yes, I do like to dress up this time of year. Actually my sister Danielle and I will dress up when ever we can find the opportunity. And yes, to most people we might be too old for it, but we are not alone. I have seen many adults enjoy the fun of dressing in costumes.

Let's take a look at why it is ok for you to dress in something different than who you are.

Have you ever wanted to be an actor or an actress? Why? The fame, the future, or is it just to be able to pertray someone else. Become someone besides who you are for just a short time. That is the whole premise for dressing up for Halloween. It is the one time a year where you can dress up and be whoever you want.

Dressing up also brings you joy. Just think about it how can you feel down when you're dressed up as a pirate or a sexy nurse or something else that is fun and crazy.

For me it's fun to be someone or something else for just a few hours. It's kind of an escape taking me away from the everyday me. I can be whatever I want. And I tend to feel more out going and even confident when I'm in costume.

Another great thing about costumes and dressing up is it can really bring out your true inner personality. Have you ever wanted to be a surgeon or the Queen of hearts. Do you have a secret love for zombies or have a deep desire to put in some vampire fangs. What ever your personality calls out to you don't be afraid and imbrass it, it's just for one day. So go out have fun and just enJoy yourself.

Well until next time, happy haunting, and remember only you can make up your mind and do it,

No comments:

Post a Comment