About Me

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 4: A Quick thought to bring you Joy and Make You Think

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by.

I know I missed Day 3. We were still in the hotel and I couldn't get on the site the hotel wifi wasn't working. I was getting frustrated and it was getting late, like tonight, so I gave up. 

Anyway this is going to be short. I wanted to share a thought with you today. A lady at work started sharing these thoughts with me called, I Believe God Wants You to Know, from Neale Donald Walsch. Sometimes they're ok and sometimes they are really good. 

I liked this one because it goes along with what I'm focusing on this month, so I thought I would share it. I hoe you like it.   

On this day of your life
I believe God wants you to know... 

...that Life is conspiring in your favor.

It may not always look that way, but it is, I assure you.
Everything that is happening, is happening just the way
it must, in order for you to have the opportunity to
create the experience of your Self for which you yearn.

The idea behind all of this is to give you a chance to
become and to know, at the highest level, Who You
Really Are. This is God Work we are up to, you and I.
So keep on.

What did you think. Did it make sense. Comment below and tell me what you thought I would love to know. Well that's for now, until next time take care and be safe and remember; only you can make up your mind and do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment