About Me

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 2, what can we do.

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by.

So here it is day 2 of my month of the power of positivity. And I have to say it has already been full of surprises. As I mentioned yesterday we got hit with the negativity stick when are AC went out. When I got home the temps tire in the house was 95 degrees. We decided to stay at a hotel for the night so we could sleep. Unfortunately we had to leave our kitties
At home.

I guess I could look at this as we have to spend extra money for a room, but we look at it as a fun little adventure in a nice cool invirorment.

Sorry this isn't going to be long, I'm writing this late and I almost falling asleep, so I'll finish. Remember to always make the most of a bad situation and have fun with it. and remember; only you can make up your mind and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment