About Me

Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Joy of Free Food (Even if Only For One Night)

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by.


I've been thinking a lot about a four letter word the starts with the letter F lately. Especially now that Halloween is just around the corner.

Do you really think I meant that? The word I'm thinking of is the word FREE. Yes that is right free. A couple of weekends ago my sister and I were in Krispy Kream and we found out that if you go in wearing a costume that you can get a doughnut for free. So this may be something you may want to take the kids to, BUT... this may be something that you can do too.

If you read my last post I gave my reasons why adults should take the opportunity to dress up. This is one of them free food, or cheep food. Unfortunately while trying to find places to get free food most places only give free food to kids.


You know, I understand that Halloween is basically a "kids" holiday, but people and places should give adults a little something if they dress up. After all it is a dying concept for adults to dress up. Take my work place for instant. I've been at my job for over 10 years now and when I started a little over half the office dressed up. Now we might get 5 to 10 people out of about 75 that will dress up. We used to do fun things like Booing as well, now nothing.


As adults do we think is foolish or childish or are we just afraid to let that inner child out. Well I spoke about this last time, so back to what I was talking about before.


So I think the only place to get actual Free Food is at Krispy Kream, but you can go to Chipotle and get a Burrito or Burrito bowl for just $3.00 if you go dressed up. You have to wait in line, but it is really fun to see what other people are wearing or how little of a costume they get away with and still get the discounted price. And I don't mean the amount of skin showing. I just don't thing someone wearing a jersey should count as a costume. Come on put those pads on and the helmet. If nothing else give your self a black eye so it looks like you were just in a game.



Anyway if you know of some places, where is your favorite places to go. Comment below I would fins more places to be able to dress up have fun and get free food. Here are a few links to help you find places to go for you and your little princess and pirates.


The Penny Hoarder - Want Free Doughnuts, Pizza and Coffee? 15 Scary-Good Halloween Freebies and Deals    


the fiscal times - 14 Food Freebies for Halloween


Money - 12 Scary Halloween Restaurant Freebies and Deals


Me, Mom, Danielle and Jennifer


So that's all for today. I hope you have a great week and until next time be safe and remember; only you can make up your mind and do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment