About Me

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Way Back to Throw Back

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by.

Sorry I missed putting something out for Way Back Wednesday. I've been busy getting my costume ready for our churches trunk or treat. If you were there or seen my Facebook page you have already seen it, but if not I'll be posting it on Saturday.

Anyway, since I missed Way Back Wednesday I thought I would do Throw Back Thursday and share a few pics.


 
5th grade play. As you can see I was a skeleton that got to see, "Bones, bones rattle rattle."


 
After spending a year and a half in Australia, I decided to show my Auzzi side.
And YES, I do know how to use that whip on my side.

 
Watch out Andrew Sisters here come the Peterson Sisters.
You don't know who the Andrew Sisters are??? Google them!

 
Favorite Halloween costume to date. Spent the whole night a Disney World being stopped
for photos. We have never been so popular. We were stuck in front of this widow display
for 20 minutes as guest lined up for photos, as they where leaving the park.
No money was exchanged, of course, but we sometimes wonder if this is the reason
in the wearing of costume rules for Disney that states, "All Guests may dress as their
favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests."
And No, we didn't sign any autographs either.
 
 

 
Well that is all for today, and like always if you liked any of these let me know by commenting below, or better yet I would love to see your favorite costumes or what you are wearing this year.
 
So until next time be safe and bye some yummy treats for all those little goblins, and remember;
only you can make up your mind and do it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment