About Me

Saturday, November 19, 2016

I Feel Joy This Time of Year

Hi everyone thanks for stopping by,

This is going to be short today. I have a lot of things to do this weekend being the weekend before Thanksgiving. Can you believe that? The year is almost over. Wow!

Well, I love this time of year. Thanksgiving is the first stepping stone of the holiday season. As much as I love Halloween I love Christmas more. I love how there is a different atmosphere during this time of year and people are kinder and more curtious to each other.

Ok, maybe not at the malls or at Walmart. Especially on Black Friday, but in general they are.

I also love this time of year, especially Thanksgiving, because this holiday helps you focus on the things in your life that you are grateful for. And if you remember my earlier post about Joy a lot of a persons joy comes from gratitude.

You know during this Joy journey I've been on I've read so many different things and listened to so many different talks and I have found that the two main sources to find your joy are in gratitude and Christ. That's probably why I love this time of year so much and it does feel me with so much joy.

THANKSgiving and CHRISTmas.

Well I know I really haven't said a whole lot this week, but I hope you got what I was trying to say in just my few words, so until next week I hope you all have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving and you take a moment and stop and count your blessings, give your love ones a hug and give thanks to the one who blessed you with all you have. And remember; only you can make up your mind and do it.

Happy Thanksgiving 

No comments:

Post a Comment